Treasure Valley Tres Dias
Secretariat Meeting Notes
December 15th 2017
Board members in attendance:
Jerod Odoms, Bob Steckley, Judy Barnes, Ron Hershey , Adele Crownover, Don Crownover, and Chrystle Fuentes
Board members not in attendance:
Jean Hershey, Angie Meyer and Pastor Cates
Non board members in attendance:
Jared Fuentes, Sarah Odoms
1) Call to order by Jerod Odoms
2) Prayer – Given by Don Crownover
3) Minutes, additions/corrections and approval – Emailed out. Judy Barnes motioned to approve Minutes, don Crownover 2nded the motion and all members present approved.
4) Treasurer’s Report – Bob Steckley presented Treasurers report with a total deposits of $1184. The deposits from sequela offering. Disbursements of $1307.39. This was for reimbursement international trip (delegate Sara) and rent for church. Making the ending balance of $3908.86 Don Crownover motioned to accept, 2nded by Ron Hershey and all members present approved.
5) Old Business
a. Jared spoke to Insurance agent and Board is not covered in policy. A separate policy could be purchased for an additional 1000.00 per year. Board members felt our organization does not deal with enough to make it worth purchasing this coverage.
b. Hosting an international was discussed and we will continue to pray.
c. 4th day positions coming open. Currently have two candidates Mark Hershey and Jennifer and Gary Krehbiel
6) New Business
a. Men’s weekend update: Ron Hershey gave update Things are moving forward. Ron expects to be getting his heads in place by the next team meeting.
b. Women’s weekend update: Teresa Waynetska was not present.
c. Our community is becoming known. Jerod and Sarah have received emails from people from two different areas wanting to send candidates to our weekends. We discussed taking these candidates in and how our community will continue to grow to support Pescadores who are not in our immediate vicinity. This is something we will need to continue to work on as a community as God is continuing to grow ours.
7) Round Table Discussion
d. Sequela for January will be held at the Nazarene Church
a. Discussion: on how team and candidate application getting to the pre-weekend committee. Bob Steckley will be the team member tracking candidate/team application fees.
8) Don Crownover Motioned to close the meeting, 2nd by Bob Steckley and all members present approved.
9) Closing prayer- Ron Hershey