Treasure Valley Tres Dias
Secretariat Meeting Notes
November 17, 2017
Board members in attendance:
Jerod Odoms, Bob Steckley, Judy Barnes, Jean Hershey, Adele Crownover, Don Crownover, Angie Meyer and Chrystle Fuentes
Board members not in attendance:
Ron Hershey and Pastor Cates
Non board members in attendance:
Jimmy Looney, Laura Tompkins and Don Meyer
1) Call to order by Jerod Odoms
2) Prayer – Given by Jimmy Looney
3) Minutes, additions/corrections and approval – Emailed out Don Crownover motioned to approve Minutes, Chrystle Fuentes 2nded the motion and all members present approved.
4) Treasurer’s Report – Bob Steckley presented Treasurers report with a total deposits of $37. The deposits from sequela offering. Disbursements of $1307.39. This was for reimbursement international trip (delegate Sara) and rent for church. Making the ending balance of $2845.86 and bank balance of$ 2895.86 (two checks have not been posted)
Don Crownover motioned to accept, 2nded by Judy Barnes and all members present approved.
5) Old Business
a. Updated Team Manual is done.
b. Hosting an international Jerod has information and will share and continue to pray.
c. Liability insurance policy packet came. Question about covering officers/directors. Jerod will check into this.
d. Web Hosting, bill is due November 15th It is $96 a year. Motion made to continue by Chrystle Fuentes, 2nded by Don Crownover and all members present approved. Jean Hershey will pay the Web Hosting with pay pal account.
6) New Business
a. Men’s weekend update: Ron Hershey was not present. Vice Jimmy Looney gave update. Things are moving forward. Concern that there will not be enough workers, but Ron is very confident God will provide.
b. Women’s weekend update: Teresa Waynetska was not present. Vice Laura Tompkins gave update. Things are moving along good. Had our first craft night. Also sent out Mins for first team meeting.
c. Jerod Odoms gave Vice Rector and Rectora a pep talk.
d. Judy Barnes her first video conference as a delegate on policies and procedures.
7) Round Table Discussion
a. Sequela for December 3rd at Payette Methodist church. Theme is bring your favorite finger food.
b. Pilgrim’s Guide is what page 14 and 21 are: Jerod found it so now we know it is prayers. We can use if we would like.
c. Discussion: on how team and candidate application getting to the pre-weekend committee. Bob Steckley will be the team member tracking candidate/team application fees.
d. Discussion: how better can we include the Aberdeen members? (Sequela, craft night and go to church with them) are some ideas.
e. Reunion Groups: how are they doing? Men meet weekly at Payette Methodist church. (It is a combination of Tres Dias men and church members). Donna Batt has a group that meets the first Thursday of the month and Chrystle Fuentes has one that meets every other Wednesday.
8) Don Crownover Motioned to close the meeting, 2nd by Bob Steckley and all members present approved.
9) Closing prayer- Bob Steckley
Leave a Reply.