DeColores, Community Leader,
The Membership Committee is looking for additional liaisons to join our team. You may have people in your community who might be a good fit for this important role. What is a TDI liaison? It’s a person or couple who work closely with existing communities and is their connect point to Tres Dias International Membership
Committee, as well as the representative who works with emerging communities and their sponsoring communities to guide them from initial startup to Charter.
What does this entail? Liaisons keep in touch with their communities regularly and are available as a resource to answer or qualify questions. They are available for prayer support and guidance, if needed. Once, every three years, the liaison travels to the community to present the essentials for charter renewal. This involves a
pre-training visit with the local leadership where many new and rewarding relationships are formed. Many of our liaisons may visit their communities more frequently if time and distance allow, and many visit via Zoom.
1) Meets Leadership Qualifications in TDI bylaws
2) Thorough knowledge and understanding of the Essentials
3) Local secretariat experience required: Chairperson or Leaders experience
4) TDI experience as Secretariat member or served on a committee
5) Former Rector
6) Live in the Region you will be serving
1) Experience with starting and serving in new communities
2) Service on International weekends (Required if Int’l Community Liaison)
3) Good listening and communication skills
4) Experience with conflict resolution
5) Servant’s heart, servant/leader
6) Relationship oriented
7) Even temperament, not easily upset
8) Comfortable with public speaking
9) Strong discernment skills
If you have anyone in your community that is interested, have them contact the VP of Membership, Bill Shoemaker at Membershipvp@tresdias.org or call/text and leave a message at 678-524-7463.
Thanks for your cooperation and help,
TDI VP of Membership
“Never underestimate the power of a measured response”